- Responding to labour shortages in the sector and the impact of seasonality
- Reduce fixed costs
- Rapid ROI
- Continuous work, no break in workload
NEW: Our robotised picking system
Picking is one of the last intralogistics processes that is not yet, or only to a limited extent, automated.
While there are currently solutions dedicated to homogeneous picking, there are very few robots capable of offering heterogeneous picking. Automating this link in the order preparation process will improve warehouse performance and customer satisfaction, as well as offering better working conditions for operators.
- Different types of robot available depending on requirements
- Different grippers available (and interchangeable) depending on the type of load
- Pick detection and validation
- Load identification during picking (integrated vision)
- Up to 600 picks/hour
- Available in 100% electric* version
- Picking possible from bins, cartons, hives, trays.
* Subject to compatible loads
Product developed with the support of :